Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HOT N COLD.

Mood(s): Murky, Exasperated, Discontent.

Song(s) to describe my life: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry, Hot N Cold, and Hot N Cold.


Quote of the Day:
"Sometimes it's those days you wish you had a boyfriend
to cuddle with, hold hands, kiss, tell him everything." -someone on YahooAnswers

-------

a.gif love image by meggypoohx3
Dear Diary, (( 4:45 PM. Again, I should be doing math homework right about now ))


First of all, I'd like to thank my two followers! I've been wanting to know if anyone has been reading this blog, and with that encouragement, I know that this blog won't stop anytime soon :)

So...yes, I am on and off with Nice Jock and Nicerooni still. The other day I felt like maybe I was starting to like Nicerooni a little more, and that my Nick Jock phase was over. But things change, because now I'm 50/50 with them...all over again.
GOD. Why can't I just like one of them? Life is hard.
I don't know which one is harder:

Picking which one of my two high schools I want to go to.
or
Picking which one of my two great guys I want to go for.


Okay, well, high school is obviously more important than picking two 8th grade guys, but still. You get the point.

And right now MissStucky is so mad at me these days, she won't even talk to me through texts. Like seriously, she only talks to me during math when she thinks that a problem is wrong. She hates me for some unknown reason and I have no idea what to do.

Friends suck and guys suck.
Guys just suck for confusing me all the time. And friends suck for hurting you.
I hate getting the cold shoulder, which is what I usually do to people who upset me, but I'm not one to hold a grudge and I always tell them what's wrong eventually.

I'm so upset with my life right now that I don't even want to blog about it right now, I already said the main points anyway.

Oh, I do have one more thing to say.
Some days when I look at the sky, the moon, or anything else that makes me sigh in it's gorgeous-ness at night, I just close my eyes and think if that other guy is doing the same thing. Thinking about me. When I go through I tunnel, I always hold my breath and make a wish.
It's a funny thing about wishes. Sometimes people say that they never come true, but for me? They almost always come true and I'm being completely truthful about that.

To go to summer camp? CHECK.
To have ---- [ insert specific activity here ] birthday party? CHECK.
To have my skin clear up a little more? CHECK.

Everything comes true...except my wishes for a guy. Any guy, or a kiss, or anything that has to do with guys or romance. It's actually really frustrating that I can have anything I want basically, except a guy in my life besides my brother, dad, or etc.


Gloomily,
-That Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment