Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SKFwtgUJHs

Song: It's My life by Bon Jovi

Mood: Don't ask. Look at last post.

Quote:

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

_____

Dear Diary (( 4:04 PM ))

I'm not letting this go without a fight.
When my mom gets home, you better bet I'll be calling my dad on the phone sobbing about not wanting to go to a high school with gangs and smoking. I've found a way to swallow my tears and save them for later.

I refuse refuse REFUSE to go to W. without a fight against it. In fact, I'm not going to that school ever. EVER. I'm never going there to learn. NEVER. I'll cut class before that, anything, anything to not go there. I refuse to go there and fail my life.


Preparing for battle,

-That Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment