Monday, April 20, 2009

The types of Friends; Back to school, but what are these changes?, and Hot guys

Mood: Both good and bad: angry and content?

Song (s ) that describe my life: I am the Walrus by the Beatles
( why you may ask? The way I see it-confusing song + confusing life = a song simply about a Walrus )


Quote of the Day:

“You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need” by the Rolling Stones ( I love this quote!! )



dotswhole-1.jpg Colorful Dots image by Color Splash


______

Dear Diary (( 5: 16 PM, no I didn't do algebra nor language arts homework )),


So, I would like to start off this letter first with my list, or per say, my Dictionary, of Friends. I would like to define the types of friends and well, give my personal comments on each one as I have known and been close to nearly all of these listed types because I will be only listing the one's I know of due to the fact I cannot judge unknown types of people who I have no knowledge of.
((
that was mostly very ;) sarcastic ))

The Cling [ cl-i-ng ]

The Cling is probably on the most common type of friend.
The Cling really just wants company, attention, and it may seem like she wants YOU to lean on her, but in reality? She wants you to lean on her so maybe she can lean on you, too. But mostly? She just wants companionship and someone to listen and care about Her once in a while instead of the other way around. Ask her what's up and you'll see a different side of her than when you just ask her for advice and tell her your problems.
Although. Although...The Cling can be defined into many different sections from that.
If you are wondering why I know quite so much about this type of Friend, it's because at times, I can be The Cling.


The ( sometimes quote on quote ) Best Friend [ The Be-st Fer-end ]

The Best Friend. Huh. A lot is to be said for a best friend. A best friend should supposedly be kind, considerate, have your same sense of humor more or less, listen to your problems, entertain you, not be awkward around you, and be trustworthy. What I think however, is that a best friend will stand up for you-at all times, and never laugh at a joke that someone makes at you, add to the joke, or truly try to hurt you. A best friend won't ditch on you and really cares how your feeling. Mostly, they want the best for you and want to spend time with you. You should be able to have both funny and serious conversations with no judgement to the other person. You should not gossip badly about your best friend, because if they really are your "bestie," "BFF!" or "practical Sisters!!" you shouldn't be judging them or break their line of trust-ever. And these things may seem to be impossible, but if your friend passes these standards-you know you have a keeper. Remember-everyone wants a best friend and if you're truly a best friend, you won't ditch, and they are your bff-they won't ditch either.
I myself? I have had many people I have called, or no actually, they have called me their best friend. But we all know that's not true, words can vary and sometimes be truthful, while sometimes be simply sounds.
People who have called me their "best friend!!"? Let's see here...

Julia : Kindergarten
Ex-Best Friend: 1st grade to now
PrincessGiggles: Earlier this year-note-only once
OBF: Said last year that we were in 3-4th grade
CrackerJacker: A couple times this year..I think
NowBrunette: This year, but she was kidding
Sunshine: Last year, but she does that a lot.

And...I think that's it.


The Boyfriend [ The Boii-Fer-end ]

Yes, it's time to introduce the Boyfriend. Now, there is a distinct difference between the The Boyfriend and the boy...friend. One is the guy you kiss, cuddle with, share personal secrets with, say you "love" with passion and not "love ya bud!" with a funny side. The other? You might feel more comfortable with doing stupid, immature things with and things night get awkward when you get too close. The boyfriend can be determined with many characteristics and to totally tell the truth...I can't say much of anything about this type of friend due to the fact that...I've never had a really had a boyfriend, I mean boy...friend, yes, but not that smoochy-smoochy, "cuddle and kiss me and crap", guy friend, usually known as The Boyfriend.
Oh! Shocking news discovered!
-Nicerooni has gone out with CrackerJacker, but CrackerJacker is now all "I know I can't believe I did." and not in a good way. Oh, and Cheeky is REALLY mean to Nicerooni, but I must say that it was really funny when she found a chip in her desk and stuffed it into Nicerooni's mouth. But still, very mean. He really dislikes her.
-CrackerJacker and PrincessGiggles have been out with uh, BrownHairedGuy and supposedly his lips are so big that they go over the girls' lips and I said, "it sounds like he's sucking you!" to them, they got a laugh outta that. So yeah, he's a bad kisser.
-GreenGirl made out with OldCrush out the bus to or from Outdoor Ed even though she knew that Sunshine liked him, though none of them really like OldCrush anymore.
-PopGirl and PopBoy did uh...dirty stuff to each other on the bus last year. Here's a hint:lick and suck.



The Wannabe [ The Wa-na-B ]

The Wannabe is pretty self-explanatory. I think that everyone at one point in their life wanted to be more, less, or just something else. Usually though, plain Wannabes just want one thing. Yep there's usually just one thing on the Wannabes' mind and this is what it is : Popularity.
I have before been a Wannabe although I never needed to be due to the fact that the other girls never let me escape it when I wanted to. Girls naturally gathered and invited me to stuff. The Wannabe agrees with WHATEVER the closest pop to them says, and what I mean by that is the girl with the best chance to bring them up a grade is the girl given the compliments and agreements with the girl they partially acquaint themselves with. The less popular girl will try to get as far up the totem pole with the girl that they can. But usually? The Wannabe is unhappy with their own life and that's why they want more. They don't really know their own personality or how they want to be because they also become the "I-Agree-Girl" of the grade and you can guess what that is.


And yes there are MANY, MANY, many more types of friends, but I won't be listing them here because, my hands are getting tired of typing that report and need to type about something else.

So, school today. Today was the first official, normal day of school in two weeks because of the Spring Break and Outdoor Ed. And it was kind of weird...let me explain.
I'll say how each person reacted towards me.

MissStuckey: Surprising! Not mean, except the scowl towards me in the morning when WannaBe pushed her head ( her locker
:I is next to mine ) into my books and said, "Ow, That Girl, you pushed your books into my ear!" which was one of the most stupid remarks I've heard before which of course, ended up with two scowls towards me. BUT. The rest of the day MS actually joked and was almost nice to me. ALMOST. Yes, obviously trying to intimidate me, but she didn't. I've noticed that since she's been mad at me, she's been stealing all my friends and trying to make me unpopular and angry, she's trying to make me feel...like I need her in my life...but I feel like...I don't.

PrincessGiggles: Not sure...hmm. She kind of ignored me and I almost felt like she was mad at the in the morning but after I made a few jokes to her and she warmed up, it was okay. She's always hanging out, well all through classes but not recess ( REALLY confusing!! ) with BigfatHen who isn't as mean to me when I make jokes but a real bitch when I'm quiet, because that's the way to warm up everyone:

DO NOT BE SHY. DO NOT BE QUIET. DO NOT CAVE IN. SPEAK YOUR MIND AND MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH. WARM THEM UP. BE LOUD AND SHOW YOUR ATTITUDE.

or else guess what? People will step all over you. And I know that first hand because it's something big on my life.

Nice Jock: I kept noticing him staring at me during classes but I usually didn't return his gaze. I'm not sure why. OH! News alert! BFH and MG both think that Nice Jock is hot. I personally don't and I just liked him for his personality but I wouldn't want to go out with him or make out with him anytime...soon or ever I think. Why does he keep looking at me though?? I don't understand. I feel like he hasn't been talking to me lately...why is that? He is confusing the HELL out of me!!!!!!! AHH. odfrjgkrlbhtg kjrlglrtkjhbgnf

Nicerooni: Really quiet around me...it makes me feel sad. I think it's my increased popularity, Is that it? I wish he would joke around with me again, I miss our stupid banters...me and Nice Jock's too. I feel lonely without them joking with me and well...flirting with me all the time. And I feel sad. I wish one of them would I don't know...go out with me? End the pain! Tell me off! Somethinggg...!!!


So, that's about it. Oh, um Sunshine and me don't hang out as much anymore. That's also sad, I don't like it. Everything is confusing and now I'm HOPING for high school! First I was dreading it...but now? Bring it ON!! End the old drama at my school! Although I will miss MG and NJ and Nicerooni and Sunshine and the school in general with...I think everyone in it.
Almost everyone at least. NOT BigFatHen and NOT PopGirl oh and NOT PopBoy.


Finally, as promised, I am going to give you some HOT GUYS to drool on. I don't know, actually, my friends all have different tastes in guys but I am Really attracted to British/English Accents, Blue and Green eyes, soft and also chiseled features...I'll show you some pics...


http://www.papermag.com/blogs/markymark2.jpg love his face! and yes...the body's not bad hehe

I didn't like him That much during the movie, but he's really cute here.
http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:FRp3mBYdc3oG5M:http://luinriel.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/vlcsnap-113944.png

http://www.nndb.com/people/791/000108467/drake-bell.jpg I always felt like Drake was really cute on Drake and Josh


http://www.freewebs.com/davidhenrie/davclass.jpg David Henrie is pretty cute.

Mitchel Musso I like for some reason I always thought was cute : )

http://files.nireblog.com/blogs/zashleylove/files/normal_mitchel_musso_11650232261.jpg
Devon Werkheiser got really cute near the end of his show
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg9KvHXdZd1SJa5dXxPZrohEJc4oA7EXwK9k8-G2In2sX8Rskjl5VwO16AaqEaLxFeL7SoyNsALw5_SWzsq3Vd8uJKWE7R1zw62QCXQDs2MfanquNnGItSvUAdwaGB_O1Xpb6cr5VKFFGtf/s700/devon+werkheiser.jpg



oh this guy is cute, but I don't know who he is
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:i90982aGm19K9M:http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo7023.jpg


I never noticed Ricky Ullman before, but he's really cute.
http://images.blog-24.com/220000/219000/218863.jpghttp://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz5/24617/res3.jpg

And Zac Effron of course
http://popularbiographies.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/sexy-zac-efron.jpg

Jake Macdorman is Really cute in Aquamarine !! But just in that film.

http://eunna23.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/jake_mcdorman_shirtless.jpg)

Good Luck and good day!

-That Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment