Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Listlessly Listing Lists.

Dear Diary (( 6:18 PM on Wednsday, and I'm doing my science vocabulary as we speak ))

There will be no quote of the day because there could be several quotes today and well, I just can't choose one! They are all funny, funny, and FUN-ny!

Anyway, here are lists and I will be labeling the lists for your enjoyment ;)


My-many-Various Stresses which I have gotten in the past 3 days of high school-
o Nerdy boys flirting with me
o Nerdy boys trying to impress me
o I have discovered that I flirt with guys that I don't even like
o I know just about 0% of the people in my Health Class
o Boys not my type trying to both flirt and impress me
o I think that my newly developed best guy friend likes me-I metioned him last time, and I don't know if I like him back or not.
o I keep going down the wrong hallways to get to class
o Freshman Friday is on Friday
o I'm thinking of trying out for the cheer squad but I don't know how my new friends-and EBF-will react to it
o I'm in honors for Algebra and I suck at math
o I usually can't sleep at night
o This school has a locker room
o I need to take 2 languages next year if I want to have 4 years of language, or else I won't be able to get into a UC college
o I think that my sort-of-friend likes me and I'm afraid he'll ask me out because he's always trying to impress me, but he's not my type at all and I'm in no way at all attracted to him.
o



No comments:

Post a Comment