Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Survery and Guys.

"OH MY GOD! SAVE ME! EX-BEST FRIEND, DO SOMETHING!! KICK IT AWAY, PLEASE!!"
I said to Ex-Best Friend and her friend Caley* (*name change) when a dog came up chasing me on a leash and barking fiercely and then I ran away until I couldn't see the mean little dog anymore.


Dear Diary, ((10:17 AM, I made up another excuse not to go to the preschool today, though my excuse IS true. My aunt is moving in with me and I have to make her comfy. ))

I hate guys. So annoying. So confusing. So immature!


I wish there was an "EASY" button for guys, like the one they have for Wal-Mart.
I like no one again...I think.
But I might like MarcoPolo. Yes, I changed his name from MalcomC to MarcoPolo because he's not as perfect as I thought he was. Plus, I always feel like I'm on-and-off with our petty Friend Relationship and my feelings for him.
Therefore- MarcoPolo!

But I feel too depressed thinking about that, so here's some pictures, surveys, and quizzes.

OH, by the way. I haven't been posting a lot lately because I'm writing a story-two actually. Maybe they could get published into books one day-who knows ;)


RULES:
- Tell 100 Truths
- Tag 15 people after
- They do the same back to you

1. Last beverage = Glass of vanilla soy milk :)
2. Last phone call = KC!
3. Last text message = Junk text-mail
4. Last song you listened to= She wolf by Shakira
5. Last time you cried = When the guy in UP looked in his photo album and saw pictures of his wife :(

SIX HAVE YOU EVER’s
6. Dated someone twice = Not really.
7. Been cheated on?= Nope.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?= Well…yes and no.
9. Lost someone special?= Not a person, but a pet?
10. Been depressed? = ‘Lil bit.
11 Had a friend turn on you?= Yup.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:


HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends = Uh huh.
13. Fallen in love = No not really.
14. Laughed until you cried = OMG YES! All the time :)
15. Met someone who changed you = Everyone I’ve met.
16. Found out who your true friends were = More or less
17. Found out someone was talking about you = Yes
18. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = Haha no
19. How many people on your friend's list do you know in real life = All but maybe 2

20. How many kids do you want to have = Probably 2 or 3

22. Do you want to change your name = Nope, I love my name!
23. What did you do for your last birthday = SANTA CRUZ!

24. What time did you wake up today = 8 AM, ugh.
25. What were you doing at midnight last night = Sleepin’ and dreamin’

26. Name something you CANNOT wait for = Skylark ranch!!!
27. Last time you saw your father = Saturday

28. One thing you wish you could change about your life = I mostly like my life, but hey, being a little taller wouldn’t hurt.

29. What are you listening to right now = George Lopez of course.
30. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Not to my knowledge.

31. What's getting on your nerves right now?= Erg, lot’s of stuff.
32. Most visited website? = Facebook probably.


ABOUT ME:
33. What's your name = That Girl
34. Nicknames = Girlie
35. Zodiac sign = Pieces
36. Male or female = Female
37. Elementary = Claire Lilienthal
38. Middle School = Ditto ^
39. High school = Washington : /
41. Long or short = Medium
42. Height = 5’1…shut up.
43. Do you have a crush on someone? = Possibly.
45: What do you like about yourself = I like a couple things about myself.
46. Piercings = None! Ears soon though.
47. Tattoos = None!

48. Righty or lefty = Righty.

FIRSTS :
49. First surgery = Hasn’t happened!
50. First piercing = Ditto ^
51. First best friend = Michelle Somethin’ in preschool.
52. First sport you joined = Tennis?
53. First pet = Turtle…it ran away. Shut up!
54. First vacation = Hawaii, I think.
55. First concert = Def Lepard or something.
56. First crush = Was a dude.

RIGHT NOW:
57. Eating = Plums, which are totally the best fruit. No lie.
59. Drinking = Vanilla Soy Milk, didn’t I say that already?
60. I'm about to = Take a walk or a jog or something.
61. Listening to = I answered this already! Geez.
62. Waiting for = School to start.

YOUR FUTURE :
63. Want kids?= Yup.
64. Want to someday get married? = No I want to be a single old maid living in a mansion with 8 and a half cats.. Of course I want to get married!
65. Careers in mind? = Got a couple of ‘em.


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
66. Lips or eyes= Eyes, though I prefer lips to not be dry and crusty or anything weird…

67. Hugs or kisses = Hugs are fine for now

68. Shorter or taller = Taller! Even if I wanted a short guy, I couldn’t find one shorter than me anyway haha
69. Older or Younger= Same age is best, but older is okay. Sometimes a little younger is fine too.

70. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous! Love it.
71. Nice stomach or nice arms = Um…arms?

72. Sensitive or loud = Neither nor, somewhere in the middle.
73. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship of course, silly.
74. Trouble maker or hesitant = Somewhere in between…but trouble maker I guess?

HAVE YOU EVER :
75. Cried yourself to sleep= Yes and it sucks.

76. Passed out after drinking= Don’t think so!
77. Kissed a stranger = No that’s kind of weird.
78. Drank hard liquor = Yes and No.
79. Jumped in a pool with clothes on =

*edit to “Jumped in the ocean with clothes on”*

Yes.
80. Lost glasses/contacts = Glasses.

81. Sex on first date = Nope.
82. Broken someone's heart= I sure hope not!
83. Had your own heart broken = More like cracked a little.
86. Turned someone down = Yes and it doesn’t feel very good.
87. Cried when someone died = Only a pet or two.
88. Liked a friend that is the opposite gender? = Yep.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself= I try, I try. haha
90. Miracles = It makes the world go round, yes?
91. Love at first sight = I’ll tell you when I know.
92. Heaven = Lately; yes.

93. Santa Clause = Screw what people say, I’ll say “YES”.

95. Kiss on the first date? = Depends.
96. Angels= Not totally, but hey it could happen.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? = More than one.

98. Who is it? = Friends, family, people I know.
99. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? = No, that’s a little sickening to do.
100. Told 100 truths on this? = 99, I believe that one number was skipped, like 21 or something.



I'm feeling a tad bit depressed with the whole guy thing going on, so I'll just log off for now.


Adios for now Senor(ita) Diary,


-That Girl, sighing with all my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment