Saturday, February 10, 2018

Everything!

Dear Diary,

I spent the night spilling my feelings to him in drunken wonderfulness-
"I'm so into you, babe...can't you tell? Don't you know how I feel about you? I know you know when you look at me ...don't you know how much I care about you? I way more than like you - you are everything! I'm here for you babe...I'm just waiting for you to tell me how you feel first, because you are the man! I'm already there, I'm just waiting for you to tell me you're there too! I'm not even emotional, but I have so many feelings for you! I feel so much for you! I'm already there babe"
He says, "I know what you want me to tell you, but why should I have to tell you first? Because I'm the man? I've already told you everything else first...kcskdslkfjljsd once I tell you then you might just end up betraying me (he's also drunk LOL)"
"I'm not going to betray you! I already told you I like you, then I really like you, now I'm past that! I'm here for you! Don't you know when you look at me how much I feel for you babe?!"
He gives me variations of "I like you...I might be more than liking you a lot too...I want you to say it, you don't tell me anything!" throughout the night, and I feed him more loving words to show him how much I care - finally!! I couldn't hold it in anymore, worried that it might slip at any second, I finally told him how I've been feeling!
"Can't you see how much I care?? I've been trying to show you, find different ways to show you how into you I am to make you happy and help you - don't you see it babe?!" He was into it! I love him! That selfless, all cards in, worth-it, positive, hopeful, real and raw, wonderful kind of love!

It's settled. I love him, and he knows. And I think he might be on the path to loving me, if he's not already there :)

I love love,

That Girl (spastic and totally in love the way I've always wanted to be...this is how it should be!!!)

______

As an addition to the above,

I knew I was in love the day that I woke up and realized that he's worth it!
And that love is worth it! The real kind of undeniable love is ALWAYS worth it!
I had been trying to hold back for so long with him - five months and I was only a card and a half in with him, with my guard up until I felt that I could really trust him. But the day I woke up and realized that not only do I trust him, but that he's worth giving my ALL to! I am the luckiest person to be with someone who makes me laugh until I cry and is polite to the greatest extent, just how I am.
I have fallen! And he has been so patient, he is everything! Despite whatever happens in the future, I will not deny that at this specific point of time in our lives, I have fallen in love. It's the kind of love that makes me deny my previous attempts at it. This is a love that's greater than what I've known before. I love love! This is awesome!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment