Thursday, March 4, 2021

A New Love Story

 Dear Diary, 


I'd like to tell you a story. No, this one is not about dragons and scorpions and butterflies and lillies. It's real life, not symbols found in nature, and it has to do with new beginnings. The lotus story used to sadden me. Now I see it more clearly. Life isn't about the rainbows only - or as Dolly says, you have to sit through the rain to see the rainbows. And ain't that the darn truth? According to Dr. Eger, love is letting go. Now that's something to really ponder on too. Dear Diary, I found a brand new kind of love, the truest love story, and that's the homecoming to myself - to my heart, my dearest heart. It's not about a boy. Okay, okay, knowing me there's probably a story about a boy as a chapter in the book I'm going to tell you. But it's more than that. It's the sweetest nectar I've ever tasted, the brightest jewel I've ever worn, and the shiniest, juiciest peach on the tree. And it's not what I once thought romance is, nothing like it at all. But when I look in the catalog and turn in pages, it all makes sense, and it clicks - wham - there goes, the treasure at the end of the rainbow, but it's been here all along. Stay tuned for my most favorite story told, to come. 


lemons into lemonjuice x 100000 + xoxo + hug emoji 

-That Girl  

            

 

No comments:

Post a Comment