I guess at least once in your life someone walks in && gets into your heart, then they leave && all your left with is the huge gap && memories. Eventually it'll scar over, the pain will numb && fade away to the back of your mind, the memories will fade && lose their color, but it never goes away. No amount of stitches or words will ever heal it completely either.
- STAGE 1:1-3 months = The Honeymoon Stage:
Everything seems perfect, both are happy and feeling “in love”. You share moments, dates, and just having fun with each other, sharing laughs and giggles. It’s like nothing could stop you. Your feelings are infinite, and for once you’re thinking ” This may work out.. ” and seems like nothing could go wrong. You spend hours getting ready before going out with this person.
- *If your relationship ended in this stage- Most likely, both rushed into the relationship to fast. Being together was all too sudden and just for the moment. When one starts noticing the flaws, one gets a choice to move foward, or back away. Being friends has a high percentage of working out, but nothing to stress over. Both maybe just need the time to know one another more.
- STAGE 2:4-6 months= The Bumpy Road:
Things are going okay now. The relationship is calm and settled; both are still mostly happy. Had a couple arguments and disagreements here and there, nothing huge. Start to notice some of each other’s flaws and aspects of their personality not seen before, but still truely care for one another.
- *If your relationship ended in this stage- You truly cared about this person. You had the energy to fight for this person, yet, you feel as if something was lacking, something was missing , it doesn’t feel right, one isn’t happy. When one isn’t happy, one tends to walk away to seek their new happiness. Being friends is still a possibility.
- STAGE 3:7-12 months = The Rocky Mountain:
You start to realize who your partner really is. A few more arguements may occur. Problems with jealously. Over protectiveness may rise. Other people may come in the picture. The “in love” momments start to decrease, but you feel as if, you’ve “fallin in love”. You tend to have this energy inside to strive and “make it work”, you feel more comfortable being around this person, feeling more of yourself.
- *If your relationship ends in this stage- You feel as if you’re hurt- depending on the circumstance. You were so sure that that person was “the one”. You were so SURE that he/she was different. But like a cancer, a problem that may have happened; a small issue, grew into something larger that took over what was made between two people. You still miss this person from time to time. You still remember the memories. Being friends may be difficult right away, but over time, you slowly mature up, and learn the reality of it.
- STAGE 4: 1 year or more = The Long Road:
- 1 2 3 4 5 years huh ? This person truly means something to you. You are “in love” with this person . He/She made a difference in your life. No one else knows you more than this person. You guys have been through the good, the bad, the ugly, and still strive to make it last.
- If your relationship ends at this stage - You feel heart broken; it’s tough. You can’t sleep, can’t eat, you miss him/her, you try to move on, you try meeting new people , but seems like nothing works. For whatever reason for the split, it must’ve been something important, or something must have been so wrong that it took over. Being “just friends” is impossible, because if you tried to be friends, you can’t think of them in any other way besides the one you once “loved” .
This is a picture of my grandparents. They’ve been together for a really long time now that I can’t even keep count. They’ve shown me what love really is and how long it’s supposed to last. 2 weeks ago my Lolo (grandpa) passed away. My aunt told me my Lola (grandma) said if anything were to happen to my Lolo she’d want to go and be with him no matter what. My Lola had a stroke during my Lolo’s viewing and died in a comma yesterday…
This may seem like a sad story, and it is. But in a sense, it proves that their love is more than “til death do we part”.
True love? I think so. <3
So touching :’)
because when you hug her, you’ll be closer to her heart<3
MOST GUYS LOVE A GIRL THAT IS SEXUALLY ACTIVE,A GIRL THAT IS FREAKY WITH THAT SHIT. A GIRL THAT WOULD MEET HIS SEXUAL NEEDS. BUT I’M A GUY THAT WOULD PREFER A GIRL TO LAY IN BED WITH ME AND WATCH FINDING NEMO AND LAUGH OUR ASS OFF AT THE STUPIDEST THINGS. A GIRL THAT WOULD LET ME PIGGYBACK HER THROUGH THE BEACH SO HER FEET DON’T GET DIRTY, A GIRL THAT WOULD RESPECT HERSELF AND LOVE ME FOR ME.
The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you are to handle. But, still wants you in his life.
I always wanted to sneak out and go with someone for like an entire night up until the sun comes out and sneak back in. Just for some mini adventures or just for some fresh air out. I mean I can, but being a teenager even the slight feeling of rebellion feels good. I don’t mean like doing horrible ridiculous things.
Just as a hopeless romantic, the idea of some guy coming to your house and aiding you to sneak you out. It’s a cute thought if it leads to innocent actions like just star-gazing or going to a drive-in movie theater.
I’m a female,
and being amongst females. We are bitches. We are indecisive. We do contradict. We do break hearts. So saying guys are all to blame. No. You have your fair share of being at fault.
You’re flirting with other girls?
That’s not even cool. I don’t care if we’re not in a relationship. That bugs me.
If you want to pursue me, you’re taking 1000 steps away from that by doing exactly that. I’m not an option.
Have you ever had those nights where you’re laying in bed, tossing and turning, and suddenly you reach out for your phone. Then you start scrolling through all those cute texts, that you had with certain people and potential lovers? or even ones that sends a piercing pang to your heart.
It fills you with this pressuring weight that maybe you should send a text; get in touch again just to acquire some information on how they’re doing currently. But somehow you end up not having the guts to even say a word, so you go back and forth with yourself. Creating messages and erasing them.
So you end up reminiscing on past conversations and memories you held with this person when you did talked. Going through the inbox history or photos you find laying around, trying to figure out where everything went wrong and just—restraining yourself from pressing send.
- you might not respond, making me… look like a fool.
- you might see it, and play hard to get, i don’t like being played.
- you might get used to me hitting you up first, so you expect me to do all the work. not going to work that way.
- a slight chance you won’t receive it, resulting in no response, making me look like a fool, once again.
- i might think you didn’t receive the text, so i send it again, making me look like adesperate fool.You’re the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen.
I wish I trusted you. I wish I didn't question you. You were a good person and I... I feel like I was out to find out what was wrong with you. Prove myself right that this person who cares about me so much MUST have some kind of incredible fault, this person is just GOING to hurt me. I convinced that I had to question everything until I found it. But there wasn't anything to find.
I knew you weren't cheating on me, that's not what I was questioning. I'm not even sure what it was I was questioning. They say you can't have a relationship without trust, I didn't even KNOW I had I had a trust problem until now. I guess that's what happens when your trust is broken so many times. I'm sorry. It wasn't you; it was all on me.
I wish I could have trusted you... but I just couldn't. I couldn't do it.
And you couldn't wait for me to discover that there was nothing bad to discover. Time to learn from our mistakes. What's done is done.
it’s just whenever someone mentions your name, all the memories I had of you come back to me.
ALRIGHTY. Now I'll tell you a little secret. Everything gets better. I was heartbroken beyond belief writing the majority of this post. And it's been over a year now. Not only do I no longer have feeling for him, I'm embarrassed I wasted my time on this guy. I've met guys this year who are so much better, inside and out! I managed to get on talking terms with Ex-Boyfriend and realized how much I don't need him. I have yet to get a new boyfriend, but I've met amazing people and I know the future from here on is only going to get better.
Any heartbroken readers who managed to read all of this...
I thank you for your time and I promise you that everything will end up better than "okay". Do schoolwork, spend time with your friends and family you've been neglecting, live life like the imitation sugar: splendid.