Monday, April 27, 2009

MissStuckey-and I'll bet it'll never be MRS.Stuckey with her permanent bitchy personality.

Dear Diary, ((2:42 PM))

So, I have decided to dedicate this whole post to none the less, MissStuckey, also said as
MS-not MRSS because I think we all know with the BITCH she is and how BOYFRIENDLESS and DATELESS she is and with her HORRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR and HARSHNESS that contributes to her BITTERNESS and STUCK UP ASS which helps her ARROGANCE AND CONCEITED PERSONALITY, also her GORILLA FACE and DRY WARDROBE and the way she is a LONER who

ditches BEST FRIEND(S) for NO APPARENT REASON

we can infer that if she ever by chance snags a loser boyfriend who will follow her around and eventually brake up with her because of her dry and bitchy personality,

she will never marry and is too stupid to get a good job and all her life long friends will most likely ditch her if she doesn't
DITCH THEM FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then we can all sit back and

LAUGH

when we see her at graduation with her miserable life all because she ditched and stopped texting for no good reason- her good 'ol pal-friend-buddy:

THAT GIRL.

And THAT is my totally objective opinion of MS.

You know what she did today?
Let's start with this morning:

I get to school early and she ignores me as I stand in her group cirlce of loser friends-and don't judge me on that cause I really just didn't want to sit alone on the steps-and when ADDgirl got there, we goes up and HUGS her as MS stares RIGHT into my eyes as if she's saying that she doesn't need me.
But, what the HELL is she trying to prove when I didn't ditch her in the first place?!! And I DON'T NEED HER FOR THAT MATTER!! I HAVE MY SUNSHINE GROUP, PRINCESSGIGGLES GROUP, NOWBRUNETTE GROUP, OR HELL, I CAN HAND OUT WITH FREAKIN' EX-BEST FRIEND!!
TRUTH BE TOLD-

I

DO

NOT

NEED

HER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111


And that is that.
And after she tried to make me jealous with her HUG, she whispered to F-ING CootyGirl that I was DIRTY.
that's right her told someone that I was DIRTY!!
AND WHAT IN THE

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DOES THAT MEAN
BESIDES FROM THE FACT THAT SHE IS A GOSSIPING BITCH WITH NO LIFE AND WHO IS RUDE AND THAT THIS IS WHY SHE IS SINGLE??!!!!!

That's all about her now. I'm too pissed off to write now, pardon my grammar and swearing in this certain post because besides MS, today was about perfect for me.

-That Girl
about to attack the next"female dog" in arm range.

No comments:

Post a Comment