Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weekly schedule: more about guys in next post though!!

"So...there are Harvard Hotties, so are there Princes in Princeton? Then of course there are Stanford Smarties and Cal Cuties!" From me and some of my co-workers at the preschool. I did the "Stanford Smarties" myself, thank you very much!

Dear Diary,
((12:17 AM on Wednesday, okay I guess now it's actually Thursday and I'm just in a mood to type about stuff. Literally. I just rubbed my palms together and put my hair up in a ponytail. It's time.
*Sigh* No using my "palms" I didn't secretly try to pun palms into "psalms" as in religious psalms. Religious stuff I don't like to joke about-feels to creepy and un-moral-eque. For the record-hand palms is what I was talking about.)


First off, sorry that I haven't had time to blog much lately!
My summer, I'm proud to say, has been hectic and busy!
Yup, no lazying around the house till the wee hours of the morning and waking up at 2 in the afternoon for me like I usually do during the summer! Yes, sad I know. But I'm keeping up a good schedule these days! Wanna know what it is? I don't care, cuz guess what? I'm gonna tell you my sched anyway!

Takes an average of 4 buses everyday: the 43 to the 45 on the way there, then the 30 to the 42 on the way back, but sometimes the 30 stops in the middle of nowhere to take a darn-flabbit stop and I have to get off and wait for the next 30.
OH yes, fun.


Mondays:
Wake up at 8:30 AM and shower. Leave by 10AM and get to work by 11 AM.
Stay until about 3 PM and go home.

Tuesdays:
Wake up at 7:00 AM and shower. Leave by 8:00 Am and get to work at 9Am.
Stay until 4:30 PM and go home.

Wednesdays:
(optional day but my hours need to average 18 a week)
Help Seniors in Computer Lab from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM

Thursdays:
(also optional)
3PM to 4PM Garden work.

Fridays:
10 AM to 4 PM with Upper (3rd to 5th grade) field trips.
This week we're going to the lake and I have to get there at 9:15 AM!

*YAWNNN*

Oops I was watching Secret Life of the American Teenager online and I guess it got later than I thought it was!! It's practically 1:20 AM now!!


Gotta Blast! (Jimmy Neutron. Of course.)

-That Girl; tired beyond knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment